SDF Capital LLC
SDF Capital's brokerage division Madison Realty NY Inc. is a NY and CT licensed, Real Estate Investment is driven brokerage looking for licensed real estate agents to join our team.
Madison Realty is the exclusive broker for SDF Capital LLC, one of the largest residential investment firms in the Tri-State Area. (NY, NJ, CT, PA). Both companies share the same owners.
NEW YORK REAL ESTATE BOARD MEMBERSHIPS:
Hudson Gateway (HGAR), Long Island (LIBOR), Fairfield (Smart MLS)
We are seeking 1-2 experienced agents who would like to grow their business through our investment arm.
- SDF Capital LLC will be your biggest buyer off the MLS. You can literally make offers every day
- Learn how to source “off-market deals” from our seasoned investor team
- Learn how to estimate rehabs
- Learn how to work with investors
- Access to thousands of off-market motivated seller leads. The company spends 50,000+ plus a month in marketing to motivated sellers
- Ability to be the listing agent for our fix and flip projects
- Access to our network of other investors to generate more business
- 100% commission with no cap on upside income potential
- Pick up the phone quickly when leads are calling
- Update your CRM
- Be open to training
- Like working with Buyers
- Computer literate
- Organized self-starter
What we provide:
- Leads (live connection leads)
- No floor time/flexible schedules
- No monthly fees/desk fees
- On the job training and coaching
- CRM for tracking
This is a great opportunity to grow your career and make money! If you are a real estate agent ready to pick up the phone and work with clients (and yours) and you align with our core values, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate License (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
$75,000 - $200,000
About SDF Capital LLC
SDF Capital is a growing Real Estate Investment firm focusing on the acquisition, repositioning, and dispositions of distressed single-family and multi-family homes.
Our Core Values:
- Own it- You either are, or you aren’t. We hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good and bad. We don’t pass the buck.
- Be a Good Human- What do you do when no one else is looking? Our teams act with integrity and honesty and focus on putting ourselves in the shoes of others.
- Be Problem Solvers- Sellers trust us to provide options based on their situation. Our team will overcome obstacles, find solutions and deliver exceptional results.
- Move fast and Be Relentless- Take action - Just go. We believe that it’s better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities. Doing so enables us to build more things and learn faster.