Ray Meyer Group at Iron Key Real Estate
We provide coaching, leads and systems!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
The Ray Meyer Group serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Fresno and surrounding areas.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- 30-40 GOOD leads per month?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation and follow-up activities for new listing and buyer appointments.
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments to understand client motivation, competition and financial specifics.
- Host Open Houses.
- Present and negotiate all offers to purchase with sellers.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of buyers, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Become an expert on the evolving Fresno area by staying up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Grit. Not only do you talk-the-talk, but you walk-the-walk and take massive action
- Full-Time availability preferred, Part-Time must be willing to work towards Full-Time
- Currently California Real Estate Licensed or must be in process
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills-Must be coachable and focused on growing personally and professionally
- A team player who thrives working with a tight knit, learning based culture and company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$50,000 - $100,000+ annually (100% Commission based)
About Ray Meyer Group at Iron Key Real Estate
Our Mission: Making dreams happen through Real Estate, worldwide.
Our Vision: Maintaining high standards, providing value, and building legacies.
We set the standard in today’s modern real estate world. We aim to provide our clients, colleagues, and team members the highest level of value, service, and guidance that each of them deserve. It is our passion to educate and empower others through our work, our brand, and our positive influence causing an abundance of people who choose to do business with us.