Keller Williams Chicago-Lakeview
Come work for the #1 Real Estate Company in the world!
Keller Williams is open in Lakeview and is looking for a select group of motivated Realtors to join us! If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than with the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the country. Keller Williams is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry with over 184,000 agents because our company is built around you, the agent, not the company!
At Keller Williams you can:
- Earn a six-figure income (100% commission based)
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Work independently, with no bosses or mandatory meetings or you can join an established team for even more support
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
- Participate in our profit share program
- Have access to their proven systems, models, and tools to grow both your business and personal lives
- Access to health insurance and benefits
- Support with a focus on building our own systems with advanced technology
We will provide you with the systems, models, and tools to excel both professionally and personally. We will support you wherever you are in your career - as an individual agent, as an individual agent looking to start a team, or as an individual agent looking to join a team.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
Requirements in order to join our team:
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you obtain one.)
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
$100,000+ Commission Based
About Keller Williams Chicago-Lakeview
I currently have a real estate team which includes 2 administrative assistants and 4 licensed realtors in addition to myself and I am looking for energetic, self motivated, and disciplined individuals to join our team.
We are in the top 1% of Realtors in Chicago and are on pace to close 75 transactions this year. We are a fast paced, hard working team with a plan to expand exponentially over the next couple of years. We enjoy helping our clients through their home purchases and sales and are looking for the right individual to help grow our team while at the same time excelling in their own personal and professional lives through mutual support.