Whiteacre Properties LLC
Entry Level or Experienced/License is required
We are now offering an immediate opening for a MA Licensed Real Estate Agent to join our brokerage and property acquisitions team. Our marketing team generates the leads, books the appointments and puts them on your calendar. Your job is to work with the buyers and sellers to close deals.
We will provide you with:
- Guaranteed minimum of 3 seller appointments per month - people that are interested in selling and have scheduled an appointment to have someone come out and look at their house.
- Guaranteed minimum of 3 buyer leads per month - people that have requested to be called and are interested in buying a home. We will also train you on how to convert these buyer leads - no experience with working leads is necessary.
- Generate additional buyer leads by attending and running our open houses for our development projects. We typically have at least one open house per month and most of our properties generate 20-30 attendees at our open houses.
- A guaranteed buyer for any fix and flip properties that meet our easily teachable criteria. We bought over 30 houses in the past 12 months and plan on buying more this year. Any houses that you find (regardless of the source) that meet our criteria, we will purchase and you will earn a brokerage commission on.
- Teach you how to grow your own team utilizing our leads, tools, training and support so that you aren’t always relying on your own sales for income.
Our commission structure is as follows:
- 80/20 split: for any deals where we did not provide the lead.
- 50/50 split: for any deals where we provided the lead, and scheduled the appointment.
There are openings for both full time and part time Agents. Real Estate license it’s a must!
- Setting up and confirming appointments.
- Following up with leads.
- Cold calling our warm leads.
- Attend training events.
- Build rapport with sellers/buyers.
- Attend Open Houses.
- Convert leads to listings.
- MA Real Estate license.
- Quick on your feet.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Love helping others.
- Comfortable with cold calling.
About Whiteacre Properties LLC
Whiteacre Properties is one of Massachusetts’s fastest growing real estate companies. With cutting edge technology and an unsurpassed marketing program we are experiencing record setting growth both with customers and Agents.