The Stein Team of Keller Williams
REAL ESTATE AGENT wanted! We can help get you licensed if needed!
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We provide everything you need to be successful including sales and administrative support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Looking to get into real estate but don't know where to start?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- The best technology for your clients from Keller Williams?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers and sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Respond to emails within 24 hours
- Ramp into production 30 days after hire
- Make 50 calls per day
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Live and and be familiar with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- GRIT, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$125,000+ at plan commission
About The Stein Team of Keller Williams
The Stein Team Vision is to build a real estate empire in Chester County that produces the highest levels of customer satisfaction, career achievement, and philanthropy.
The Stein Team Mission is creating meaningful, authentic and life-long connections with people through the art of buying and selling residential real estate while serving our local community.