Pyron Team Realty - The Pyron Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$60,000+ first year (commission)
About Pyron Team Realty - The Pyron Team
The average real estate agent in the US sells about 6 homes a year. We average selling a home nearly EVERY DAY! Our agents generate 10 times the income of a "normal" agent... they don't work 10 times harder, they just follow our incredible system that allows them to serve more people in a powerful way!
Our goal is to become the #1 real estate Team in the United States. We will only accomplish this with great people of high integrity and drive. If you are an agent now and just want to be more successful with other like-minded individuals... this may be perfect for you.
Does this sound like YOU? Please visit www.JoinThePyronTeam.com and check us out!