CREG - Worcester
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Willingness to obtain a real estate license
$60,000 - $80,000
About CREG - Worcester
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ