Ben Kinney Team - Alaska
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We choose to be in business with driven, motivated winners who have a fire in their belly and don't settle for second place. Our people live and breathe our vision of delivering homeownership everywhere. The only great fit for our team is the person who will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to deliver that dream to our customers.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. If you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, our lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed! When you work with Ben, our team, and our partners across the country, you'll find opportunities for growth, leadership, wealth building, coaching, and freedom. Find out Who Is the Ben Kinney Team by applying today and let's get together and chat about our opportunities!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Systems and tools that teach you how to survive in this business.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
Together we are building an empire.
If you are the type of person who does WHATEVER IT TAKES to succeed, you are a great fit for us! We are only as good as the people who are on our team. Will you join us?
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist Lead Agent by showing homes to Buyer Clients
- Assist Lead Agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the Lead Agent after the Buyer Consultation
- Attend Buyer Consultation sessions with potential Buyers
- Manage database health with Market Reports, Listing Alerts, and tasks
- Attend inspections and appraisals
- Return all calls and emails in a timely manner
- Vital that you are a follow-up BOSS! Follow up with clients, add to the database, make lead and follow up calls to strengthen relationships
- Ability to host open houses on weekends if not showing homes
- Assist Lead Agent in writing offers and preparing files
- Actively promote the Ben Kinney Team to personal sphere for referral opportunities
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Detail-oriented regarding contract writing and review
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Sense of urgency is high
- Thrives in a team environment
- Not afraid of hearing the word, "No"
- Current Georgia Real Estate License (or actively seeking to get one)
$40,000 - $60,000 at plan commission
About Ben Kinney Team - Alaska
The Ben Kinney Companies is a family of brands comprised of 11 brokerages in Washington state, as well as an office in London, England and team locations in Albuquerque, Anchorage, Atlanta, Austin, Bellingham, Boise, Central Missouri, Chicagoland, Dallas, Denver, Destin, Everett, Folsom, Midland, Napa, Nashville, Missouri, North Salt Lake City, Orange County, Prescott Arizona, San Antonio, Santa Fe, Seattle, South Sound, and Vancouver/Portland and Toronto, Tampa.
A sales team of over 1000 agents who will sell in excess of 7300 units equaling 2.7 billion in closed sales. A training company that is in demand internationally, and a suite of technology products marketed to Real Estate professionals around the world.