The Guevara Group
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
Bottom line is we have the clients! If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling and finding new business then we need to talk! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Present yourself in a professional manner
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About The Guevara Group
We are a rapidly growing real estate team in Maryland.
Our mission is to provide most professional, informative, loyal and dedicated service in the industry. Very friendly and energetic work environment where collaboration and teamwork is embraced.