CREG - Boston
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes, and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage all leads in contact database system
- Assist the agent in appointments with clients to learn more about the client's Real Estate goals
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyer's home search criteria
- Schedule and attend showings with clients
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Willingness to obtain real estate license
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be patient, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, responsive, with a friendly focus on customer service
$75,000 - $100,000+
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.