Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Are you a real estate agent who loves working with home buyers? Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker and need more leads to make the kind of money you want to make? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We need to fill the position of a Showing Agent right now.
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life then look no further! Apply today and let us help you achieve your goals.
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$20 per hour
About Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Maria Quattrone and Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME is a real estate industry leader located in the heart of Philadelphia. We service clients throughout the region, ranging from residential resales, investments, land, commercial properties, rentals, and property management. We have recently earned #75 in the country by The Wall Street Journal, Real Trends #12 RE/MAX Agent Globally, #1 RE/MAX Agent in PA.