Expert Real Estate Advisors
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Log all customer contact into CRM database to ensure information is properly passed to Lead Agent
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Chronically on-time and punctual
- “Whatever It Takes” attitude
- Flexible schedule - ability to work nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
$30,000+ at plan commission, part time
About Expert Real Estate Advisors
Expert Real Estate Advisors is a leading realty brokerage with offices in both Mount Dora, FL and Clermont, FL. With 25 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.