The Johnson Team
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Job ONE is customer service. You will work with our top-producing agents as a team to deliver top-notch service to our clients.
- Assist buyers with the showings of homes - schedule and show homes while helping to educate and guide the buyer while at showings.
- Communicate extensively with the agent you are assisting on how the team can best serve the client.
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis.
- Intense training programs, mentoring, and coaching will be available if you're looking to build your business and move toward the next stage in your real estate career. We are all about helping you grow!
- Your main job is to grow relationships between our team and clients.
- This is a role revolving 100% around customer service.
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Great communication and social skills
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Driven, self-motivated, and desires professional growth
- NO real estate experience is needed, we'll train you fully
- Must fit into The Johnson Team
- Speed matters, you must hustle
- Coachability REALLY matters, you MUST be coachable
$63,000+ per plan
About The Johnson Team
To leverage our knowledge and skills to educate and guide families through the home buying and selling processes in the smoothest way possible. To put the clients’ needs before our own. To be a resource for the community. To be available. To give our time, resources, and knowledge to help educate and empower.
For our team & clients to form long-lasting positive & meaningful relationships while always conducting ourselves with ALL parties as industry-leading professionals.
To serve as a testament to what is possible with Hard Work & Measure success simply on our depth of IMPACT.