Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
$12,000 - $40,000 Annually Commission Based Plus Incentive
About Partovi Companies
Our team is focused on making a difference in our clients' lives by helping them buy, sell, or invest in real estate in the Central Florida area. Our fast-growing company provides opportunities for long-term career growth with an abundance of training, coaching, and resources to help everyone on our team achieve their professional and personal goals.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a career path in real estate!
We are looking for a sharp, quick learner who is motivated, willing to work hard, and has the desire to be successful in this exciting industry. This position will require the ability to nurture our leads and help bring them into the world of real estate. If you thrive on high energy and have great oral communication skills, we would like you to join our team!