Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$35 - $50 hourly
About Navigate Realty
Navigate Realty is a small, growing team of driven Real Estate professionals who are passionate about doing business better than the status quo and defines success by our quality of life as well as quantity of business.
We offer our team members more support, more services, and more flexibility. We recognize that work may not be the most important thing in life, but it does consume the biggest chunk of our time. So we are building a work family that cares for and supports each other in every way. We strive to live, love, and laugh all day, not just “after work”