Lucas Howard Group - Keller Williams Realty
The Showing Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, is optimistic, and is outgoing. They will have a high sense of urgency and responsiveness with both the client and with members of the team. The showing agent helps strengthen the relationship with the client by being an expert in the field and providing access to homes that fit a buyer's needs quickly and efficiently.
The Showing Agent will spend part of their day Searching for homes that match the client's needs. The Showing Agent will show the top 3-4 homes to the client that are the best fit. They will follow through on expectation conversations and keep the Buyer Agent up to date on where the client is in the process. The Showing Agent's top priority is getting the client to the point of writing an offer. Upon finding the best possible home for a client, the Showing Agent will pass the baton back to the Buyer Agent to set them up for success in negotiating the best price for the client.
- Attend training and establish daily role-play with partners
- Qualify leads to accurately convey lead motivation, competition, and financial specifics to the real estate agent
- Search for off-market inventory through web searches, cold calling, calling FSBOs, and networking with other agents.
- Stay in communication with your sphere through email, phone calls, direct mail, and text
- Maintain data and records to track ALL leads and identify: Type/Source of lead, and lead status from when a lead is assigned to final results (Listing/Buying).
- Learn and understand adherence to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services and apply this understanding in following the laws within your responsibilities
- Commit to continuing professional development by taking advantage of classes offered at Keller Williams, Lucas Howard Group, Maps, and any other areas of improvement suggested through evaluation of your work results.
Showing of Homes:
- Schedule and show homes as needed, willing to do so sometimes with short notice
- Walk buyers through homes answering questions and helping to carry the same language and tone as demonstrated at Buyers Consult
- Provide feedback to Buyer’s Agent, as soon as buyer leaves and showing is concluded
- Communicate and forward all notifications regarding homes you show to Buyer Agent
Open Houses (LHG Open Houses held on Saturdays 1-3 pm - Thursdays 5 -7):
- The expectation is two (2) open houses per month minimum (LHG agents or outside agents)
- Preparation for an open house is at 7 levels i.e. signs out, set-up, balloons, door knocking, circle prospecting, social media sharing, and technology setup for homes around the area for sale to give to “real” potential buyers attending an open house.
- Door knock in open house neighborhood on Thursday prior to Open House to invite neighbors
- Prospect in open house neighborhood on Saturday morning for 1 ½ hours to remind neighbors
- Saturday Open House arrive in the area an hour early to put out signs (more signs the better good promotion) and be at the home at least 20 minutes before Open House is to begin
- High School Diploma
- Licensed Realtor in the State of Michigan
- Valid Driver’s License and willingness to drive to varied locations
- Work or Volunteer experiences
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Abilities to organize, multi-task, and committed to learning and developing new skills
- Ability to work independently and also work within a creative, energetic, and sometimes pressured team environment
- Computer / Technology skills (includes MS Office applications, electronic email/internet usage)
$1,500- Month Base Plus Commission Structure
About Lucas Howard Group - Keller Williams Realty
At Lucas Howard Group - Keller Williams Realty, real estate is our passion, not our job! We're looking for someone who is energized by helping people and Real Estate is just the vehicle.