Brokers Without Borders
Tired of hauling buyers at these gas prices?? We get it!
Looking to wear a different hat in the real estate industry? We get that too!
We’re hiring a full-time LICENSED Real Estate Recruiter to find THE agents with the potential to join our team and help us to expand. You MUST have your BROKERS REAL ESTATE license, if this is you, then look no further and apply, because this chance won't be available for long!
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate you reach out to meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good cultural fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a relationship-based person, detail-oriented, organized professional and also loves the world of real estate who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today!!
- Manage the hiring process, from scheduling the initial interviews, vetting the applicants and searching out the top talent, and getting them in front of us.
- Be organized and maintain records of all applicants, I.e. their interviews and data from their applications and streamlining the process all the while narrowing down the process and building a pipeline of successful and hard-working brokers.
- Post job openings on all major job boards to continue to bring in a steady stream of well-qualified talent!
- REAL ESTATE BROKERS LICENSE IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE.
- Amazing time management and organization skills
- Extensive knowledge of online job posting
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years in real estate in sales, recruiting
$150,000 | COMMISSION ONLY, Revenue Share and Company Stock (NOT A SALARIED POSITION)
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Must have a college degree
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Familiar with online job posting tools
About Brokers Without Borders
Our Goal & Purpose
We are setting out to build a culture within real estate that gives back.
Embracing the "we" more than the "me".
We are creating teams throughout the US and beyond. We want to make a difference that really matters by breaking down the borders between us. State borders, international borders, and the borders around ourselves. We believe these borders can keep us from truly being connected. Let's change this together!
Our goal is to truly be Brokers Without Borders.