Do you desire to take your Real Estate career and life to a new level? We want to help you! Join our Top Team!
- A licensed Agent or have the desire to become one?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you desire:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
$100,000+ Income Potential w/ Massive Leverage
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Show up, plug in, lean into coaching and model.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain quickly.
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Desires to plug in, contribute, and be coached at a high level.
$100,000+ Income Potential
About Keller Williams
United Home Group was established in 2011 in Portland, Oregon. Since then we have expanded into 19 states across the U.S. with over 160 agent partners. In its inaugural year, the group sold over 100 homes out of a single location. Last year it sold nearly 1,000!
As we’ve grown we have increased the number of clients helped every year by leaps and bounds. United Home Group’s proven models and systems, leadership team and exceptional partners who focus on personal and professional growth, provide the platform and environment for unprecedented and sustainable success.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are committed to leading our Partners with a focus on their personal and professional success.
We believe both are equally as important and it is the core of our company culture.
United Home Group provides Expansion Partners with a suite of services designed to help them reach their true potential.