Are you looking for an opportunity with a top team including leads, leverage, and support; to be part of something with growth opportunities, both personally and professionally?
- A licensed agent or in the process of becoming one?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests.
- Real Estate license or the ability to earn one immediately.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Desire to plug in, be willing to be coached, and contribute to the team.
$100,000+ Income Potential w/ Minimal Overhead
About Keller Williams
United Home Group was established in 2011 in Portland, Oregon. Since then we have expanded into 19 states across the U.S. with over 160 agent partners. In its inaugural year, the group sold over 100 homes out of a single location. Last year it sold nearly 1,000!
As we’ve grown we have increased the number of clients helped every year by leaps and bounds. United Home Group’s proven models and systems, leadership team and exceptional partners who focus on personal and professional growth, provide the platform and environment for unprecedented and sustainable success.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are committed to leading our Partners with a focus on their personal and professional success.
We believe both are equally as important and it is the core of our company culture.
United Home Group provides Expansion Partners with a suite of services designed to help them reach their true potential.