Sandy Erickson Team, Realty Group
The Sandy Erickson Real Estate Team is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
$60,000 - $150,000 at plan commission
About Sandy Erickson Team, Realty Group
Our Team Mission: To provide expert service and success to quality clients through detailed systems, consistent communication, and skillful guidance.
Our Team Values: Accountable, Coachable, Motivated
Business Philosophy: Our team's standards for professionalism and productivity are unmatched in the marketplace. Using detailed, top-rated systems, we ensure our clients receive the education they require to make informed decisions they feel good about. Our focus on thorough communication, attention to detail, and forming a partnership with our clients provides quality service that home buyers and sellers expect and deserve. In the end, the Sandy Erickson Team strives to not only be a professional real estate team to facilitate the buying or selling of a home, but also a friend their clients can count on!