Exquisite Properties, LLC
One of San Antonio’s top producing Real Estate teams is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team as a Listing Specialist. You’ll be working with sellers that come from our website, our team of inside sales agents and referrals, all while earning a salary. If you love selling real estate as much as we do, and you are a motivated self-starter, we need you to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team. We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology all to support your sales success.
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our customer service standards
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build client base
- Win competitive listing appointments.
- Provide clients with extraordinary customer service while managing the entire home selling.process; call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Communicate effectively with sellers, title companies, lenders, vendors and other business partners daily and in a timely fashion.
- Accurately enter and update MLS with all pertinent information.
- Schedule pictures/virtual tour, house measurements, yard sign and lockbox placement.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Assist our clients in navigating through the listing experience all the way to closing.
- Be able to negotiate repairs, understand home inspection reports, and coordinate repairs for clients and vendors.
- Make sure all contract deadlines are met.
- Take on day to day office tasks to ensure listing department runs smoothly.
- Manage incoming Inventory.
- Schedule and coordinate open houses as needed.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a team where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player invested in the success of others
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must have active Texas Real Estate license.
- Have experience handling high volume.
- MUST understand the TREC contracts all amendments.
- Flexible schedule is a must, and a willingness to work weekends and around client’s availability.
- Feel comfortable operating in a high paced, dynamic real estate office.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to anticipate seller needs throughout the listing process.
- Must be coachable and adaptable.
- Must be extremely organized, high attention to detail, and superior communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills in person, over the phone, and via electronic communication.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated and will seek ways to improve process for continued growth.
About Exquisite Properties, LLC
Exquisite Properties is led by Micah Harper, a real estate broker and attorney with over 15 years of real estate experience. We strive for excellence in everything we do, we take pride in our work, and we help hundreds of people buy and sell their homes every year. We are among the highest producing real estate teams in San Antonio and every day we get out of bed working hard to be the best.
What we’re proud of: Our team sold $58M in volume and helped over 220 families buy and sell homes in 2018. For 2019, we are on track to sell $82M in volume with 280 units.
Check us out on Zillow https://www.zillow.com/profile/MicahHarper/#reviews