Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
Love to sell? So do we! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about selling to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. If you go after business instead of waiting for it to come to you, then let’s talk!
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income! We are a top producing office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing and lead follow up - all to support your sales success.
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build client base
- Always be networking to help acquire new business
- Give weekly reports to customers on the status of their listing so they know they are top of mind and provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing to lead to quick sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Team player invested in the success of others
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly at plan
About Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
Pearson & Associates Real Estate has sold close to 150 homes each year, for the past four years — ranking them in the top 1% of all real estate agents/teams in the state of Utah (number of homes sold).
Pearson & Associates is built upon the foundation that a real estate agent should specialize in their respected areas, and this is the exact structure this team has created. Pearson & Associates is comprised of specialty departments. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, you will be paired with an agent who specializes in that area.
Through a very intricate team atmosphere, the P & A group works closely together to manage all details to ensure their clients have a smooth real estate experience – start to finish.