Estrada Real Estate
Who is ready to take your real estate career to the next level? Looking for a way to maximize your income while minimizing your overhead expenses?
One of the top real estate teams in the Orlando area is looking to add additional agents for 2019. We are adding agents in Orlando, Lake Nona, Kissimmee, Winter Park, St Cloud, and Surrounding Areas. Our team members average 16 - 34 transactions a year.
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes), while minimizing what they like the least (paperwork). We provide all transaction, administrative, marketing and training support.
Candidates must be able to work with multiple buyers, while quickly responding to multiple leads on a daily basis.
Successful candidates will display drive, boundless energy, the ability to multitask, schedule flexibility and an insatiable desire for success. Leads will be provided and you receive a bonus for bringing your own leads.
Newly licensed agents or those in school to become licensed welcomed!
- Follow-up on the leads provided to you on our systematized plan we have outlined for you.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales.
- Keep your company provided database of potential clients, current.
- Counsel buyer/seller on offers.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process.
- Prepare "comparable market analysis" to establish market value.
- Work well independently and on a team.
- Focus on personal growth and attend regular sales training.
- Attend regularly scheduled sales training in our office.
- Sales experience helpful but not required.
- Active Florida Real Estate License (or in the process of obtaining).
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Ambitious to grow in areas outside of just real estate sales.
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business.
- Have your own laptop.
- Desire to treat this opportunity as your own business.
$70,000 - $140,000 yearly
About Estrada Real Estate
- An opportunity to pursue a career in the Real Estate industry.
- First class training, coaching and personal development.
- A solid track record of Real Estate production and service.
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate team.
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel.
- KW Profit Sharing and residual income opportunity.
The Estrada Real Estate Group - Central Florida's #1 Residential Real Estate Group, is helping people buy, sell and invest homes in Orlando and central Florida. Our team of real estate agents is ready to deliver the ultimate real estate experience, helping you get the best price with a smooth transaction.