CENTURY 21 OneBlue - Orlando
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$150,000+ at plan earnings
About CENTURY 21 OneBlue - Orlando
CENTURY 21 OneBlue is a full-service real estate company with offices in Orlando and Tampa that specializes in both residential and commercial real estate sales throughout the state of Florida. From ”investor specials” to multi-million dollar mansions, from the crystal clear waters of the Florida Keys to the emerald waters of Florida’s panhandle, and from the sun-kissed beaches of Florida’s Sun Coast to the place where a Nation reached for the stars, CENTURY 21 OneBlue affiliated agents have helped hundreds of families buy and sell their homes, businesses, and land.