McDermott Realty Group
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
Just got your license? We'd like to speak with you!
About McDermott Realty Group
THE OPPORTUNITY: Come work with McDermott Realty Group, the most dynamic real estate team in Southwest Riverside County. We are a rapidly growing team managed by industry veterans who embrace:
- HARD WORK
- maintaining a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
Founded by Joe McDermott who built the largest Century 21 Office in Murrieta/Temecula between 2007-2016 before selling and launching the independent brokerage/team McDermott Realty Group, we have helped over 1000 clients during the past 14 years and are seeking motivated people to help even more.