We are a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Listing Agent on our team, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of the listing process including attending appointments, meeting contractors, answering client questions, scheduling, entering home details into the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and producing a knock-em-over flyer and listing presentations.
• Respond to all listing leads/requests.
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
• Network to source new business as needed.
• Current Real Estate License
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Passionate about selling
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
The Mike Nelson Team started over 4 years ago in Longmont, CO. The team became synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth leveraging the industry leading systems. Now The Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through Mega Agent Expansion.
In May of 2017, the Mike Nelson Team was ranked #3 (125 agents) in the local office, top 2% (10,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (150,000 agents) KW internationally in units sold May 2016 - May 2017.
2015 - $11M in sales volume and 2017 - $15.6M. 2017 through June is $14.2M
Providing the Dream of Home Ownership Everywhere by providing a second to no one customer service and client experience.