The Morley Group at Keller Williams
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Possesses a real estate license
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
$75,000 - $150,000
About The Morley Group at Keller Williams
Originally from Orlando, John has lived in the valley since 2002. Before falling in love with real estate, he was a software developer and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering from Auburn University. John has a daughter, son, and step-daughter. In 2009, the National Association of Realtors selected John for their “30 Under 30” list, out of 65,000 Realtors under 30.
With roots stretching into Mississippi, Laurelyn has spent most of her life here in the valley. Before earning her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Athens State University, she gained 4 years of experience with marketing in the music industry, and another 4 years acquiring valuable skills in computer technology as a software tester. Laurelyn has a daughter, step-son, and step-daughter. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and piano.