Advantage Home Team
Our growing agency is looking for a real estate sales agent who is a strong relationship builder. The ideal candidate has high energy, is a persuasive salesperson and asks for and closes sales quickly.
If you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team building atmosphere, administrative, marketing and continuing education support, then we need to talk. Please include a resume and complete the entire application to be considered.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings to ensure quick sales
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our customer service standards
- Conduct listing presentations with leads to increase client base
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!