The McBride Home Group Team
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
**State License is required to be hired for this position** please do not apply if you are not licensed.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Possesses a real estate license
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$50,000 + Commission plan
About The McBride Home Group Team
We are a full-service Real Estate Team under Brokerage Real LLC, focused on providing agents the tools, resources, training, and coaching needed to build a predictable-sustainable Real Estate Business. We believe that encouraging an agent's personal and professional goals will fuel growth to accomplish and exceed their goals. Being a learning-based company, we collaborate and support each other like a Team.
Brokerage site to join today: https://www.joinreal.com/join/invite?ref=thurayah-mcbride
Team Site https://www.themcbridehomegroups.com/