The Breeden Group Of BHHS
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About The Breeden Group Of BHHS
High Performing Real Estate Team In the Baltimore Metro Area. We pride ourselves on Integrity, Professionalism, and Service. Our team culture is what's most important and an integral part of our success.