Anthony Thornton Realty
Since 1999, we've closed over 3,900 Real Estate Agent transactions. We have 12,937 Buyers and Sellers in our database and just can't get to them all.
The Anthony Thornton Team is rapidly expanding and looking for 3 Metro Atlanta Licensed Real Estate Agents effective immediately who want to earn up to $14,000 per month.
What's in it for you?
- Instant advantage from day 1 eliminating competition
- “Weekly” income opportunities
- Face to face appointments at above average price points
- Highest industry commission splits
- Flexible work schedule
- Proven training that has produced miillions in sales and 3,900+ closings
- Learn to lead an award winning Real Estate Team
- Network with multi-million dollar producers
- Travel to international Real Estate markets
- Executive level perks
- Advanced weekly training creating a recession proof business
- Steady closings
- Absolutely no cold calling, desk fees, membership fees, or advertising cost
- Earn 27% - 79% more in commissions than coop Agents
- Your own personal assistant FREE of charge
- Bulletproof Buyer and Seller presentations that get clients to sign
- Your commission check direct deposited at the closing table
- All the scripts and automated follow up systems
When we interview, you receive our #1 ad we use to get listings that has generated over $10M in commissions.
If you’re ready to work less hours and make more money ONLY doing the parts of the business you like, using our proven systems, assistants and want to see how we get so many clients without any cold calling, Apply now!
- Meet face to face with potential clients
- Present Buyer and Seller Benefit Presentation
- Provide expert service
- Attend all closings
- Active Real Estate License
- 2 years of Real Estate Agent experience
- Advanced presentation skills
- Professional business appearance
- Strong persuasion skills
- Strong phone skills
- Must be available full time - no part-time Agents
$6,999 - $13,999 Monthly
About Anthony Thornton Realty
Our mission at Gwinnett Learning & Youth Entrepreneurship Academy is to empower our Staff to provide second mile service through creative and innovative techniques to our Parents and Children. We are committed to helping children become Future Leaders, CEO’s, and Philanthropists.
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like: Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply Now!!!