We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Possesses a real estate license
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
$80,000+ at plan earnings
About TruAdvantage Team
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA with teams across the United States. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest-level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees and team members are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.