Sandy Erickson Team, Keller Williams Premier Realty
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Lead generate and follow-up to acquire new business
- Work with real estate buyers and sellers for first 1-2 years during training with the team before moving into Listing Specialist position full-time
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Possesses a real estate license
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Strong sales experience required, real estate preferred
$60,000+ commission only
About Sandy Erickson Team, Keller Williams Premier Realty
Our Team Mission: To provide expert service and success to quality clients through detailed systems, consistent communication, and skillful guidance.
Our Team Values: Accountable, Coachable, Motivated
Business Philosophy: Our team's standards for professionalism and productivity are unmatched in the marketplace. Using detailed, top-rated systems, we ensure our clients receive the education they require to make informed decisions they feel good about. Our focus on thorough communication, attention to detail, and forming a partnership with our clients provides quality service that home buyers and sellers expect and deserve. In the end, the Sandy Erickson Team strives to not only be a professional real estate team to facilitate the buying or selling of a home, but also a friend their clients can count on!