Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing to lead to quick sales
- Conduct listing presentations with leads to increase client base
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Always be networking to help acquire new business
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player invested in the success of others
About Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started over 6 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry leading systems.
Now, the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family owned and family run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family.
In 2018, the Mike Nelson Team was ranked #1 (150 agents) in the local office, top 1% (3,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) KW internationally.
Our Mission: Providing the dream of home ownership everywhere by providing second- to-none customer service.