Slocum | Real Estate & Insurance
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Possesses a real estate license
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$76,000 - $96,000 per year at plan
About Slocum | Real Estate & Insurance
We’re a third-generation company and lifelong residents of Rhode Island. Some of us have the name Slocum, but over the years the name has taken on a meaning beyond a family name as we’ve grown.
Slocum means having a pro on your side who genuinely cares about your situation and your result.
It means taking the extra step, going out of our way to help.
Slocum means to mentor, protector, and friend.
It means showing up when it’s time to work, and responding even when it’s not.
Slocum means no tiered service based on price points. We treat every customer like gold and every home like a castle.
High-quality goods are durable and long-lasting.
Slocum service was built in this way.
Built to last. Built for you. Count on it.