Thrive Realty Company
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.