Thrive Realty Company
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.