Our growing agency is looking for a real estate sales agent who is a strong relationship builder. The ideal candidate has high energy, is a persuasive salesperson and asks for and closes sales quickly.
If you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team building atmosphere, administrative, marketing and continuing education support, then we need to talk. Please include a resume and complete the entire application to be considered.
- Give weekly reports to customers on the status of their listing so they know they are top of mind and provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings to ensure quick sales
- Always be networking to help acquire new business
- Stage, price and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player invested in the success of others
- An independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
$100,000 at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 18,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.