Matt Smith Real Estate Group
- How much of your commission goes to pay for signs and advertising?
- MLS Dues and Annual Dues have you upside down?
- How much went to paying support personnel?
- Do you have support staff to do the administrative work? If so is that provided for you or is that cost coming out of your commission?
- How much time was spent on paperwork instead of spent with your clients?
- When was the last time an agent in your office went out of their way to help you succeed?
- Do you have great training, coaching, and systems provided to you or do you feel like you’re on your own to figure it out?
- How much is your time worth and how valuable is the time spent with your clients?
- Are you spending your time with clients and selling properties or are you spending your time on “busy work” that doesn’t pay you?
- Do you have enough money left over from your commission check to generate leads and market the way you want?
- What if you didn’t have to worry about any of this and you could just focus on doing what you got into real estate to do….sell homes?
At Matt Smith Real Estate Group, we take the best part of being a Real Estate Agent - Helping people find the home of their dreams, with the best parts of being a team. We are supportive and encouraging to each other, we have an operations team dedicated to ensuring all your paperwork is done correctly and in a timely manner. We bring high quality leads to you and we have one of the best marketing teams for your clients and your business. We have all the signs, Supras, lockboxes, paperwork, printers, and any other paperwork you can think of.
Candidate MUST have a current real estate license. Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions as well as being high energy, and a persuasive salesperson who asks for and closes sales quickly. Candidates must have a current real estate license.
We have the proven training, tools, systems, and processes to achieve success as a Listing Specialist. Between your knowledge and experience as a Licensed Real Estate Agent and our proven training and culture of teamwork, you can have a successful real estate career and achieve exceptional results.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today! So, if you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team-building atmosphere, administrative, marketing, and continuing education support, then we need to talk. Please include a resume and complete the entire application to be considered.
Approximately 80% of Realtors are unsuccessful in their first year. By using our system, 2 of the Agents who recently joined the team and had no real estate experience have had more success the past 6 months than many experienced Real Estate Agents have had in the past year, plus Agents who come to us with experience typically double the number of houses they sell in a year. All of this is due to our culture of teamwork, our support staff, and training that is the best in the industry.
Compensation: Current Listing Specialists on our team are closing 12+ transactions per month. The minimum expectation for this position is 5 closings per month. The sky's the limit with this position! The amount you earn is up to YOU!
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings to ensure quick sales
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Respond to all customer requests quickly and efficiently to ensure exceptional service
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- Always be networking to help acquire new business
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing appointments
- Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with a number of people
- Quickly respond to online seller leads, and follow up to convert into listing appointments
- Manage all leads in the contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications
- Prepare and analyze Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing presentation appointments
- Conduct all listing appointments and convert appointments to listing agreements
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are not just met but exceeded
- Answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale
- Present and negotiate all offers to purchase with clients and the agents representing prospective buyers
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Possesses a real estate license
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Quick on your feet and good at problem-solving
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must be attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Must fit into our AMAZING team culture! Our culture is everything!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Proficient with technology such as the Google Office Suite is highly encouraged as well as a familiarity with Microsoft Office, and ability to quickly learn new systems
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Fast thinker and proactive
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Matt Smith Real Estate Group is a team of Realtors® that believe in “Going the Extra Mile.” By this statement, we always go the extra mile for customers, co-workers, and the company. We strive to always over-deliver and exceed people’s expectations at everything we do, and we do so with enthusiasm. We understand that going the extra mile for people is what results in word of mouth, which is the driving force behind real growth. We strive to WOW people with our outstanding customer service. It’s not just something we say, it’s something we do, and our daily actions reflect this.
The team is run by Matt Smith, a licensed Real Estate BROKER® and is made up of several local Realtors® that have extensive local knowledge of the area because they grew up here and several Realtors® that have a military background to bring a better understanding of the military life to our military community.