Ascend Real Estate
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated real estate agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Possesses a real estate license
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Ascend Real Estate
We're a top Bay Area and LA Area Realtor team with an abundant business volume, tech-forward systems, and a top-notch support team to help our clients with selling, buying, and investing in real estate. We are collaborative, innovative, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service. Learn more at AscendRE.com.
By the Way
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and immigrants are encouraged to apply. We will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.