We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Possesses a real estate license
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
$100,000+ at plan
About KWA Realty
KWA Realty is a swiftly expanding Real Estate Brokerage here in the heart of Denver. With a deep sense of community and an iron-clad commitment to the success and happiness of each team member, as we grow together, we are seeking to take over the Denver Market. As a part of the #1 real estate brokerage in the world - top in agents, top in production, top in listings - we want to work with world-class people at every level!
Our mission is to be exceptional in everything we do - to dramatically improve the lives of everyone we come into contact with - from clients to business partners to our team members. Our team firmly believes that a life worth living and a job worth doing should be fun, and strives to ensure our agents are building legacies of wealth for themselves and their families. We expect greatness from ourselves and from one another - never confusing excellence with perfection, and always striving to improve in every facet of what we do.