Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Has a real estate license
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
About Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
Join a supportive team with a successful track record. Our most recent agent partner stated, "If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere!"
Success starts with a strong brand and the best tools to compete in a digital age. We offer all of that and much, much more!
We offer top notch technology, top of the line customer management platform, 24/7 online university, supportive administration, no office fees, coaching, personalized to you commission structures, mentoring, family friendly culture, awards and personal achievement acknowledgment, on going training and in house CE, and so much more!
We pride ourselves on having a family friendly culture with all of the tools and resources of the big corporations, but without all of the fees.