Our growing Independent agency is looking for a real estate sales agent who is a strong relationship builder. The ideal candidate has high energy, is a persuasive salesperson and asks for and closes sales quickly. He or she will also be a full time career agent.
If you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team building atmosphere, administrative, marketing and continuing education support, then we need to talk. Please include a resume and complete the entire application to be considered.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings to ensure quick sales
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- 2 year minimum Full-Time career agent only. Too many firms hire anyone with a pulse. We are a team that prefers to work with top performers. If you are tired of being surrounded by newbies and koolaid, maybe we should talk.
This position is located in Brevard.
$75,000 - $200,000 yearly
About BluAxis Realty
We are a growing Independent Boutique company with approximately 20 agents, Full-Time Photographer/ Videographer, and 2 locations in Brevard and Hendersonville. We sell a lot in Buncombe and other Western Counties as well. We strive to offer the highest level of service and most advanced marketing available to our agents, buyers and sellers. We are family oriented and our goal is to be the best company to work for in Western NC, in fact, excluding our recent hires our team members have been with us for more than a decade.