The Wendy Weeden Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
About The Wendy Weeden Group
We are a multi-state real estate team that focuses on serving our clients with an exceptional buying or selling experience. You can find us in Colorado at the Top Performing brokerage, EXIT Realty Cherry Creek-DTC-Pikes Peak. In SC, our Award-Winning brokerage is EXIT Real Estate Consultants.