inMotion Group Properties
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license, (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their homes. This is an ideal job for a skilled salesperson OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and increase their income.
We own a call center that will set you up with appointments, we have the tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. If you take action and implement what we teach, it will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. Join us so you can make more money and achieve your goals!
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings and a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build client base
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our customer service standards
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
About inMotion Group Properties
We are a high pace Real Estate team and are looking for a Real Estate Administrator that can keep up without sacrificing amazing Customer Service. We aim to give exceptional customer service to every client. We don’t just sell real estate, we work hard to ensure our clients walk away with the best Real Estate experience.