Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
$100,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.