Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
$75,000 plus, at plan commission
About Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We are a family owned and operated company. We are very much involved in the community and believe in giving back.
We have launched many successful careers in real estate. Our pay plan is competitive, and we offer leads.
Coldwell Banker is an international company spreading across the world, and we serve Livingston and Oakland counties through our 5 offices. Brighton, Milford, Howell, Fowlerville & Pinckney.