The Bell Team - Keller Williams
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Attend listing appointments and secure leads
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form
- Must be able to work with both vendors and customers
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport
- Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet
- Ability to navigate through FMLS and GAMLS
- Ability to complete a CMA – Comparative Market Analysis
- Basic understanding of CRM Software
- Complete 10+ hours of lead generation per week – including cold calling for sale by owners and expired listings, door knocking, and attending local networking events
- Excellent organization skills
- Manage new leads and work through existing leads
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to generate referrals
- Follow-up quickly on all leads
- Attend training offered by The Bell Team or Keller Williams to stay learning-based for increased productivity
- Overseeing all aspects of sellers’ transactions including negotiating on sellers’ behalf
- Attend closings
- Roleplay and practice scripts daily
- Willingness to learn and internalize scripts as well as dialogues
- Set up an “ideal week” that blocks and protects time for your 20%.
- Track all of your key business activities through weekly, monthly, and yearly goal planning
- Experience working in a problem-solving environment
- High net-income with no overhead or risk
- First-class training, coaching, and personal development
- Full administrative and marketing service support
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured, and tracked
- Pre-designed marketing and promotional materials
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional
- Teamwork, encouragement, and support
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity
- Real estate investment opportunities
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Real estate license required and experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Willing to be held accountable for results.
- Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
$100,000+ (Commission Based)
About The Bell Team - Keller Williams
At The Bell Team, our mission is to help people find HOME! We're a full-service real estate team serving Northeast Georgia and beyond. As conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators, we represent our clients through every season of life. Our culture, training, coaching, systems, models, and support are huge attractors. Our focus is clear, helping you grow personally and professionally.
We're looking for TOP talent! If you’re interested in joining the #1 Team with Keller Williams Atlanta Partners for five years running, we’re the place for you.