The WhoMove Team
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? Love the team environment? So do we! We need sales professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
We are a results-oriented company with high minimum standards. Our customer service is just as important as the houses our clients buy and sell.
Each of the Real Estate Sales Agents on our team is empowered to do anything within reason to give the customer superb service.
Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family today!
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Self-start with a driven personality.
- Current Texas Real Estate License REQUIRED!
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$70,000+ Commission Only, Limitless income potential
About The WhoMove Team
When you work with the WhoMove Team, you will work with people who are specialists in their field. All members of our team work in tandem to give the best care to you during the home buying process.
Commitment - giving back, paying forward, setting standards
Outstanding Service - not a motto, it’s an action
Relationships – our cornerstone, everything starts here
Education – your source for the present and future
WhoMove’s vision is to build relationships for life
To find out more about our team visit us at www.WhoMove.com