As an agent who focuses on Listings, your job is pretty simple and exciting – delight your customers.
Our team is growing at a fast pace and you will be groomed to make a meaningful contribution to listing side of the business that supports and sustains the team. The ideal candidate has a fire in their belly, is team-spirited, competitive, humble Hearted, customer focused, learning based, assertive, collaborative, has a leadership mentality and is looking for opportunities. This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
With over $40 million in gross sales last year, we are always growing and expanding. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, make a difference, earn a significant financial income, and help your buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals.
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
• Prospect and network to source new business as needed.
• Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
• Follow up with all incoming leads (Listing or Buying).
• Receive and review all Offer to Purchase contracts submitted by buyers or buyers’ agents.
• Professional in attitude and appearance.
• Passionate about selling.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
In 2002, Intero Real Estate Services was born in the heartland of innovation: Silicon Valley. We grew faster than any other real estate company in history and now have 2,000 agents in 60 offices worldwide. We attribute that growth to technology and our passion for serving you. As the top-selling real estate company in the Bay Area, our experience means better results. Our vision is to fully embrace the people and communities we serve. We believe that being a great company involves not only serving clients with the best of our abilities, but also serving the agents and employees who make our company number one. We offer training, education and alternative support to our people, such as life coaching and health and fitness programs, to help them personally and professionally so they can lead healthy and full lives. We believe agents who are educated and happy in their careers are better suited to serve the market.