The Rakower Axelrad Team
We have too many leads to for our current Agents to handle and are we need Licensed Real Estate Buyer's Agents IMMEDIATELY!!
Only local applicants will be considered! - You must reside in The Hamptons or The North Fork of Long Island!!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE?
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent?
- Hungry for growth and success?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone who knows where they are going and has the corresponding commitment ?
Do you want:
- Structure, Leads, resources?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Do you have:
- A burning desire to be great, because only the best is good enough?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, we need to hear from you now!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property. desires; then find properties that meet those needs,
- Accompany buyers on showings.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline,
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly and go on buyer showings.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License Required
- Must reside in The Hamptons or The North Fork of Long Island
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Fast learner with an ability to think and act quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
- Reliable transportation required as you will spend time traveling between properties in our area.
$105,000+ at plan, commission
About The Rakower Axelrad Team
We are a husband and wife team and we are part of a large real estate organization. We are dedicated to providing above and beyond customer service. Integrity is our middle name and we have 40 years of Sales and Marketing experience. For more information visit www.findhamptonhomes.com.